Tuesday 9 April 2013

Chocolate Popcorn (Vegan)

O.M.G.

This is good.

It's salty, it's sweet, it’s delicious.

So there I was, craving something sweet but knowing there was nothing I could get that would satisfy this craving like chocolate. Since I don’t generally eat "convenience store" chocolate (if you can even call it chocolate) bars I was inspired to make something crazy. This recipe is a combination of pure experimentation and the recipe for this yummy cinnamon popcorn I took to a moon gathering last fall.






Ingredients
Popcorn
Coconut oil
Raw Cocoa powder
Agave or whatever sweetener you prefer
salt

You can find the steps for making the popcorn
here. Once your popcorn is made; melt the coconut oil and mix in the cocao and sweetner. Drizzle over popcorn and toss until evenly coated. Sprinkle with salt to taste and enjoy! Seriously. It’s good!

No comments:

Post a Comment